Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blade & Soul: End Game Crit Soul Shields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TamamShamoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blade & Soul: End Game Crit Soul Shields
    Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 6:37pm
Basically I've been trying to figure out which end game pieces of soul shield I wanted to go for. I've looked at various websites listing the stats and potential rolls of stats on mainly the blackram supply/dokumo/forgotten/moonwater arena. But every website I look at has different stats listed to what potentially can roll. I've looked at the BnS wiki but for the dokumo set the stats don't even match the pieces I already have in game. I've also tried looking at the website BnS.endgame.pk but again the stats they list don't even match the pieces I already own in game. Example is one of the forgotten pieces it lists 2 possible rolls for hp yet the one I have in game has lower hp than even the lowest listed possible to Buy Blade And Soul Gold. I'm just really confused because I'm trying to figure out what I want but all the listed rolls are either totally different in game or totally different website to website.

Just to make things a little clearer, I'm only looking for info regrading the stats and possible stats rolls of the soul shield pieces. I am not looking for advice on which one I should get. Please post a reliable website where the stats listed are 100% match to the soul shields in NA BnS. Thanks this is really becoming frustrating.

Has anyone here found information about the Moonwater Crit Soul Shield Primer, or have they used it themselves? I'm looking to craft it if it's worth augmenting my soul shields with, but so far I've found no information online regarding the primer stats - how much crit it has on it, how much that can roll for, how much it costs to roll it on, and if the stats of the primer itself can vary when unsealed or not.

The thing is tho, according to that website the low roll for piece 8 of forgotten SS is like 1100 or something but I have one in game that is 950 iirc which isn't even listed as an option. Which was why I was questioning the accuracy of that website. Plus they don't have the dokumo set. Also I could of sworn one of the moon waters I had in game were different than what was listed but that I was unsure about. Currently on my phone and cannot reconfirm that. But I will take your word regrading the Blackram Supply SS is accurate. 

Become a contributor to the wiki so that information is more accurate and so more people can benefit from your experiences too.

This is one of the more annoying things about large games like MMO's when they release or get Blade And Soul Premium Membership. The information just isn't there (or is the case for us westerners, not in our language) so people have to obtain it over time and eventually we'll have a nice encyclopedia for all the noobs to look at when they pick up the game months or years in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic