Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blade & Soul: My Low-End PC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TamamShamoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blade & Soul: My Low-End PC
    Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 7:03pm
Low FPS and Stutters on Low-End PC and Maybe some High-end who's getting some problems:

Considerations
I am a BS Bus. Admin, Major in Marketing Mgt. Graduate. I might get some terms/definitions wrong. dont hate.
Playing with:

i3 3.2 GHZ
4GB RAM
AMD 6570 1GB
LED 20inch AOC 75 rfrsh rate
Playing at:
Philippines, SEA. (worst net ever)
7MBPS Net Speed. Aggregate.
DL speed 380kb/s at Peak. (torrent base)
BnS ping 250ms-+
FIELDS/OPEN WORLD:
Max FPS: 45 FPS
Steady: 40 FPS
Lows: 35+ FPS
DUNGEONS
Max: 55 FPS
Steady: 50 FPS
Lows: 45-+ FPS

This might work or not work with you. Just trying to help. :)

OBJECTIVES
Will try to add FPS to your game. (not that big. max 10-15). I CAN BEAR low FPS upto 30.

Will try to limit or if possible eliminate Stutters with BNS Gold. I CAN'T BEAR stutters/lags/freezes. This is my MAIN OBJECTIVE since FPS really depends on the strength of one's system.

UNDERSTAND
Low FPS and Stutters are different on this guide.
Low FPS = Consistently Low FPS 20ish-+ or something else
Stutters = Lag/Freeze as you move/do something in game especially when you skill.

STEPS
DEFAULT SETTINGS
Go to graphics settings>default settings.
Select Windowed mode.
Choose a Resolution. (I use 1600:900. You can choose the lowest it will give you EXTREME FPS boost but the graphics are like minecraft.)
Adjust Limit Framerates both at 120.
Leave Everything else unchecked/untouched. Except the FPS indicator and/or subtitle if you prefer.
Do not press apply/confirm yet.

ADVANCED SETTINGS
Check optimize combat.
Options
Texture Resolution: 1
Personal SFX Quality: 1
Everything that has a "View Distance" word at the end make it: "5" (This eliminates stutters. The logic based on my observation is that when this is maxed, you load chunks in advanced compare to adjusting it to 1, you will load chunks as you pass by objects/terrains/npcs/etc making your screen stutter especially during combat. 

Chunks will pop up as you passed by putting stress on the system and considering the latency/delay of data packets sent and received for non-NA. Thus, stutterssss.)
Leave everything else unchecked.

Press apply and confirm. Remember that this is the only time you will apply the settings, do not apply it yet unless you finished until number 3 of advanced option step.

Your screen will enter windowed mode in proportion to the resolution you've chosen. The lower the reso the smaller the screen. Jump on the important final step below.

IMPORTANT FINAL STEP
As your screen shrinked to windowed mode, press alt+enter to enter to full screen. Sometimes it will not work on one press, continue to press until it works.

You are done. Check your fps compare it to previous stats.

Thank you. Hope it helped, if not then sorry to waste your time but there is no harm in trying, you may need Blade And Soul Power leveling? BTW, Some players on other posts suggests that Low FPS and Stutters might have a connection in latency/ping as the data packets are sent and received with delays thus stutters happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic