Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BNS Guide - Blade Dancer PvP Combo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TamamShamoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BNS Guide - Blade Dancer PvP Combo
    Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 7:11pm
Hansenight actually gives a great explanation of the basic LBM combos right here. I'll try and extrapolate and give more details on these combos.

The first combo, which is your hardest hitting one, I will call the "stun combo" for the sake of this post. The second one, though not as strong, but equally effective, I will call the "grab combo".

Let's look at the Stun Combo first:
Daze > F > Lmb > 1 > Lmb> C > Rmb > Lmb > F > Lmb > F > 2 > Lmb > F > Lmb > F
What's happening here, is that you start off with a daze, probably from your V (skilled to pull and daze), your tab parry, or your X (skilled to daze + launch into air). You then launch them into the air with F (or they're in the air already if you used X). LMB suspends them, dealing damage. 1 throws your blade, refunding Focus if you have that skilled. LMB does more damage, and suspends in air longer. The opponent now falls to ground, in where you will use Blade Draw, skilled to always crit (left tree) on KD'd opponents. Right when they try to roll out of KD, you hit them with RMB, which stuns them. Now, in Blade Draw stance, you spam LMB (flicker skilled for atkspd), and F (ideally skilled to right tree) when you can, dealing massive damage. Just when they're about to get out of the stun from your RMB, you hit them with 2, prolonging the stun. Continue spamming LMB and F. With the hongmoon C AoE lightning skill, given the opponent already blew their tab escape, will usually 100-0 your opponent if executed right.

Now the grab combo:
4 > F > 2 > Rmb > Lmb x (depends on your latency ) > 3 > 1
Assuming that your opponent does not use a grab escape or their tab escape, your combo starts by force gripping them. F will activate your lighting strike skill, and 2 will place the blade mark on them. You can then use RMB to Buy Blade And Soul Gold, and spam LMB for extra damage. Use 3 to drain some focus, and then 1 to KD them after getting out of grip.

The main thing about this combo is that it assumes you have skilled for Return 20% Focus on attacking Gripped target. If not, then you will end up with 5 focus right after using 2. To remedy that problem,I suggest you using SS after 2, giving you a total of 6 Focus. Then you can use RMB, and 3 afterwards. Of course, I'm speaking with the current level 45 patch in mind. It'll be a lot easier to have all the desired skills once we get the 50 cap and Hongmoon levels.

These combos are fine and dandy, but it's setting up for them that separates the skill levels of players. Like I mentioned above, these combos all assume that you've blown your opponent's tab escape, and/or grab escape. How you get to that point, is all up to you. Fake them out with a sprint stun, open with a grab, or just parry a random skill. Everyone's got their different styles.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic