Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Convert Zimbra file into MS Outlook with third par
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Convert Zimbra file into MS Outlook with third par

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entryled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convert Zimbra file into MS Outlook with third par
    Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:46pm

How can I Open Zimbra email files? My important data is saved in Zimbra email file. When I moved to Outlook. I was not able to open my emails in MS Outlook. After many researches, I found out the problem that TGZ creates in Zimbra email and will not open in MS Outlook and to open my emails I need to convert Zimbra files to PST format. How can I convert Zimbra email in MS Outlook?

fatrinled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatrinled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 10:35pm

If you find  Converter tool that you can use TGZ to PST Converter tool than you migrate all email TGZ folder in PST format. Some days ago I also convert my TGZ file in PST Format. This tool easily convert and save this tool. You can use for trial version.

Visit here:  http://www.zimbra.tooutlookconverter.com

timsouthee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timsouthee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 12:35am

Today I am recommending you a TGZ to PST Conversion Software that will not only move Zimbra to Outlook PST but also helps you to move your database from TGZ file into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX file format. You can also transfer contacts in VCF (VCard) file format Convert TGZ to PST

For more:- https://www.sametools.com/convert/tgz/ 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic