Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is It possible to convert MS Outlook PST to Office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is It possible to convert MS Outlook PST to Office

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ittrenled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is It possible to convert MS Outlook PST to Office
    Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:49pm

Can I migrate MS Outlook PST file in Office365, Its possible to convert with any third party tool? I used many tools but not satisfied with any tool some tool corrupted my PST file.

sensiv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sensiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 11:07pm

I read your Question and understood what do you want to ask. You have your important data saved in PST file format and you want to migrate to Office 365. You can choose any method but I will suggest you to choose third party tool that converts easily your PST file to Office 365. You may choose manual method but the method is a very long process that take much time and is a complicated process. Therefore, I will suggest you to try PST to Office 365 Converter that can convert your Outlook file in Office 365 in few minutes.

timsouthee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timsouthee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 2:24am

You can promptly import PST file to Office 365 format. To consequence PST file to Office 365 Format. Supports all kinds of Outlook PST file versions. It definitely imports PST into Office 365 format in a few seconds.

For more information visit here: https://www.sametools.com/cloud/importer/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic